So what’s next for SpaByKelly?
While many things are still very unclear, other things are becoming more obvious. SpaByKelly will remain closed until Pinellas County allows non-essential businesses to reopen. May 1 feels unlikely at this point. May 15 doesn’t feel very likely either, but hopefully! How about June 1?! From where we are right now that seems the most realistic.
So, feel free to text 727-723-5968 anytime to get yourself scheduled for June 1 and beyond!
If the Safer-at-Home order is lifted prior to June 1, appointments will be available sooner. PLEASE NOTE: Slots are going to be somewhat more limited due to the extra time needed in between clients, so please plan accordingly.
Since Covid-19 is going to be with us until we develop a cure or a vaccine, we all have to do our part to keep each other safe. New standard procedures at SpaByKelly will include:
- A mask and gloves will be used in all treatments.
- More time will be allocated between clients to allow adequate time for sanitation of all surfaces.
- Everyone can enter and exit through the side door to limit any exposure to the doctor’s office. (Thorough disinfection is occurring there as well but this is just an added layer of safety and comfort).
- Disposables will be used wherever possible.
- Anyone who has not been practicing social distancing, masking, regular hand-washing, and every other recommended precaution will need to postpone their appointment. Thank you!